Monday, August 29, 2011

Large Pink Baby Girl Rag Quilt

This quilt is perfect for the new baby girl in your life. It measures 53"L x 42"W. Perfect size for cribs, bassinets, or just tossing over the carseat. It was made with a 2 layers of cotton sandwiching a layer of flannel in the middle to make it warm but not to bulky. The top layer has solid pink and a lighter pink with flowers. Bottom layer is purple with dots.

Easy care...just toss it in the wash and go! When drying I do clean out my lint filter about half way through the drying cycle, because it will be full, atleast for the first few washings.

I have been making these quilts for about 10 years now. I use them in my home and have also given them to friends and family, that's how much I love them! 

Smoke free enviroment!



See it and others here.  BCA INSPIRATIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment